- 1993: Graduated with honors – Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles Degree: Doctor of Chiropractic, Valedictorian
- 1993: Licensed to Practice Chiropractic in Colorado, October 14, 1993
- 1998: Certified as Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner (C.C.E.P.)
2007: Certified as Biomedical Acupuncture Practitioner
Biomedical Acupuncture Institute, Boulder, CO
- 2009: Level I Certification Trigger Point Dry Needling/IMMT Intramuscular Manual Muscular Therapy: GEMt/Regis University, Denver, CO
- 2010: Level II Certification Trigger Point Dry Needling/ IMMT Intramuscular Manual Muscular Therapy: GEMt/Kinetacore, Brighton, CO
- 2013 Certified in Rock Tape application.